Cuckoo Marans Test Eggs in East Tenn.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantamman13, Mar 1, 2009.

1. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    I have a dozen of these eggs to ship 3/3/09 if anyone is interested in trying these. These are all private stock except 1 hen which I started with and don't have the heart to cull she lays dark eggs but has yellow legs. I got duped when I bought her 3yrs. ago.[​IMG].Price will be 20.00 shipped I have some in the bator and they are developing. The white hens in the pics are also Marans. The white egg is from a leghorn for contrast. Just post sold if you want them. Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bantamman13

May 27, 2008
    Thanks for all the response on these eggs I will have more to ship next week but I can not fill any more orders this week. And if anyone is interested next week the price in the original post includes shipping. Just send me a PM
    Thanks

3. Scratchn By

Scratchn By Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    East Texas
    Nice eggs! What's the test you're referring to?

4. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    They want you to incubate the eggs and let them know if they hatch. They are testing fertility.

5. bantamman13

May 27, 2008
    Thanks Tamsflock you beat me to answering that one I also want see how well they ship.[​IMG] I have some in the bator now that are developing and the Roos are very active with the hens.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2009
  6. Scratchn By

Scratchn By Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    East Texas
    I guess my noggin does not work too well at 3:04 am... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by