I think I know the answer to this but I just wanted to see if it was a no brainer, and needed to rehome immediately, or if it was worth waiting and seeing if it could possibly be a hen. Seven weeks. I have another that looks the same with just a slightly smaller lighter comb. But not much. If this ones a roo, the other is too. Any hope? Or send him packing?