Curious what breed this chick could be

Faithsmomma99

Hatching
Jun 4, 2023
got these chicks for our broody hen from a coastal supply store and wondering what breed they could be. They were in a mixture that said mixed bantams. One has what looks to be green feathers on her feet and I’ve never seen that before.
IMG_3401.jpeg

Last edited:
The green isn't natural but was picked up by the chick from somewhere else. That one is probably a dark Brahma or partridge Cochin bantam.

For the other one it would help to see comb and its legs, but I'm guessing it's a light Brahma bantam if it has feathered legs. Otherwise, maybe a silver laced Wyandotte bantam.

The green isn't natural but was picked up by the chick from somewhere else. That one is probably a dark Brahma or partridge Cochin bantam.

For the other one it would help to see comb and its legs, but I'm guessing it's a light Brahma bantam if it has feathered legs. Otherwise, maybe a silver laced Wyandotte bantam.
thank you. The other one has normal feet, no feathers on it. I’ll have to look up pictures and show my mom because the lady at the store has no clue and just said bantams from different places so she didn’t know and we don’t know much about the breeds of chickens except the ones we already have.

thank you. The other one has normal feet, no feathers on it. I’ll have to look up pictures and show my mom because the lady at the store has no clue and just said bantams from different places so she didn’t know and we don’t know much about the breeds of chickens except the ones we already have.
Now that I think of it, the clean legged one is most likely a silver Sebright.

Back
Top Bottom