CURRENT RIVER ! ! !

mahsmaj

Songster
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
Hannibal, Missouri
Im going to the current river on the weekend of the 9th of August. I am coming from hannibal missouri... would anyone be willing to meet me on the way back to sell me chickens???
Or if you are going to the current river just say. that would be pretty cool. a BYC party at the current river...
roll.png

I'm in Moscow Mills, down 61 hwy from you. I have 17 lt brahma chicks in the garage right now and a few more dozen eggs ready to go into the bator. If you're interested let me know and we can work something out.

Smiles
Jul

I gotta think about this one... I would love to get some chicks if that would be ok... I will let you know if i am able to pick them up! Are they bantams or standard and do they go broody very often???

Last edited:
These are standards. I hatched these in an incubator although they were started under a hen. This hen had 47 eggs under her and they were a staggered hatch. I stole them and candled and 25 made it into the bator. I got them in bator and the next day I already had peeping.

My first round of lt brahmas never went broody, but this pen I'm always fighting to keep the girls off the nest. I have 14 hens and 4 of them have successfully set on eggs.

I promised hubby I would sell these off, he figures I have way more birds than necessay. Of course I didn't mention that I set 30 more eggs last night. My fridge is overflowing with eating eggs and thought might as well hatch them out and sell 'em.

Just drop me a pm if you decide you would like some/all and we can get all the details worked out.

Smiles
Jul

Back
Top Bottom