Curse you, chicken math!

axion_lotus

Songster
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Central NC
I did a bad thing.
tongue2.gif
After my first therapy session last thursday, my lover decided to take me to Tractor Supply (as a reward for FINALLY going after all this time of needing to), to visit the baby chicks. Well...see, what happened was...
hide.gif

...They had silkie chicks in the "assorted bantams" bin.

And I simply could not help myself.
celebrate.gif
I ended up leaving the store with 1 white and 2 buff silkies and three rsl pullets which I plan on giving to one of my friends who I've converted to Chickenism.
D.gif

Sorry this post is so pic-heavy! I could not help sharing!
ya.gif

tscchickssilkiewhtday1.jpg

This little one is the smallest out of all of them. He/she is adorable, and my mother absolutely adores him/her.

tscchicksilkiebuff2day1.jpg

This is my lover's little buff silkie, who he named Tsubaki.

tscchicksilkiebuff1day1.jpg

Tsuki, my buff silkie. He/she is so sweet and loves to get pets and snuggles.
love.gif

tscchicksrsl3day1.jpg

tscchickrsl2day1.jpg

tscchickrsl1day1.jpg

These are the little girls I'm giving to my friend Cassie. They're sweet enough, but they're so LOUD compared to the silkie babies.
roll.png

tscchicksday1.jpg

And here they are resting after the bumpy ride home. The little white silkie is sandwiched in between two of his/her sisters in this photo, so it's hard to see him/her at all.

it got me yesterday at buchites i went after 2 "fancy" chicks in honor of my granddaddy's b-day and ended up with 6 2 polish's(i think) and 3 teeny weeny batums and a turken(she replaced the batum my daughter rescued that past away later in the day)

I have decided.... ok ok ok I'm not sure if decided is the word but i want to add some chicks to the ones I hatched.
big_smile.png
I might just take an early morning ride to TSC on wednesday and see what they have. I wonder if they will let me take below the limit as I already have some and just want to add. lol

Love your babies I didn't know they had them silkie babies... I might want one or 20... hehe

I started with 6 chicks last year and now have over 70 ranging in size from day old to full grown and more hatching daily! My BF is gonna kill me by the time I quit!
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom