1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Curves- Anyone have opinions/success? Or not?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Iowa Roo Mom, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    So I am thinking about joining Curves, I was wondering if anyone here has ever had any luck with it? Or maybe you tried it and didn't like it at all? Either way, I would like to hear your opinions.

Thanks!

2. arabianequine

arabianequine Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    I have not tried it but thinking about it. I have been thinking about Zumba longer though.

3. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:Good Lord, Zumba would kill me off. I want to tone first, my cardio right now consists of walking and/or bike riding on the flats of my new hometown.

I actually have a nice bike now, since I live in town. Riding on gravel + a fat, clumsy woman = disaster (and I have the scar to prove it!) [​IMG] I would love to tone, though, and I think their 30 minute program would be just the thing. Plus, it's only 5 blocks from my house on the square, so it's close.

Let me know which one you decide on, and I will let you know if curves works for me!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by