Custom Embroidered S-XL Hooded Sweatshirt Choice of Color& Design

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bkreugar, Oct 17, 2009.

1. bkreugar

bkreugar Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2008
    Asheboro NC
    Up for Sale is an adult sized S-XL hooded sweatshirt. Pastel pink or baby blue with design of your choice and line of text of your choice. Shipping within the US is FREE.

I can get almost any color but would need to order from my supplier, which is fine but will add about 3-5 days to the turnaround.. Here I already have pastel pink and baby blue as they are the most popular.

YOU pick the size and color of your item and add your design. We make it the way you want it. We can even personalize it for you if you like at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.

I can also do childrens S-L for 25.00 SHIPPED and a Adult 2x -4x for 35.00. Please PM if you need a size other than adult small -XL.

I specialize in horse embroidery and have all disciplines from barrel racing to dressage. I have all breeds from Arabians to Gypsy Vanners.

We also have thousands of other designs for virtually EVERYTHING. Just ask.

Here is a link to our design collections.

Here are some examples of some of our previous work

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want something other than horses that is NO problem. From Chickens to Tractors I have it. Just tell me what you are wanting to do and I can send you some pictures of your design choices. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with over 2000 successful transactions.

Click here to see our eBay reputation.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by