Custom Machine Embroidery

TERRY4

Songster
7 Years
Mar 7, 2012
Jeromesville, Ohio
We do custom embroidery for your farm, hatchery, kennel, club, business, 4H, etc. We put logos on t-shirts, caps, totes, or whatever you have in mind. Feel free to ask! I do this to feed our animals and maybe get a few groceries now & then. I am not a huge business by any means!

I do business online by email and phone 99% of the time. So your location isn't really a problem! I also do leather work and can make personalized dog collars, etc. in leather or/and nylon webbing.

The price listed in the title is just a starting point. All prices are based on different things. Quantity discounts available!

I sure hope to meet you and start doing business with you very soon!

We accept Paypal, cash, and if picked up, credit cards in person.

We do custom embroidery for your farm, hatchery, kennel, club, business, 4H, etc. We put logos on t-shirts, caps, totes, or whatever you have in mind. Feel free to ask! I do this to feed our animals and maybe get a few groceries now & then. I am not a huge business by any means!

I do business online by email and phone 99% of the time. So your location isn't really a problem! I also do leather work and can make personalized dog collars, etc. in leather or/and nylon webbing.

The price listed in the title is just a starting point. All prices are based on different things. Quantity discounts available! This is for 1 {one} baseball type cap!

I sure hope to meet you and start doing business with you very soon!

Back
Top Bottom