custom made scrapbook pages, checkbook covers or calenders

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by montcapu, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    I have been scrapbooking for several years now and do alot of selling on ebay, but thought I would offer some custom made scarpbook pages or albums to fellow BYCers.

I charge $20.00 for a two page layout and usually $5.00 to ship, that helps cover cost of ebay, but for the fellow BYCers that are interested I will charge $15.00 incuding shipping... anyone interested please let me know

checkbook covers will be $5.00 including shipping

calenders will be $10.00 including shipping

I have added a few pic of some ones that I have done in the past so you can see my work. most my pages take me about 10hrs to complete from start to finish (usually 3 days)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  2. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Jan 28, 2009
    (south West) Virginia
    Those are great! I made one scrapbook for my mom of her twin sister that died. I finished it and never started again. I need to get back at it. But its so time consumeing.

3. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    it is very time consuming and can be very expensive.... good thing I have an understanding hubby

4. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    updated with prices for checkbook covers and calenders

5. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
    What do you have in the way of poultry designs? [​IMG]

6. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Do you have some pictures of your checkbook cover examples? Do they come with the clear protective cover or do we slid yours into our own outer covers? I would be interested in those for gifts.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  7. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    Quote:the checkbook cover is the last pic on first page, they come in a clear protective sleeves for top or side tear checks (can be used for both) and can be done in any color theme with or without the tear bears
    you just let me know what you would like it to look like, I can add little chicks (like the one on one of my pages) or any color tear bear you prefer, also been working on some paperpieced chickens that I could add

thanks

8. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    Quote:here is a poultry design I did with a friend of mine for her daughter in 4-h, I did not paperpiece the chickens (but I have been working on mine own since I got back, never worked with the paperpiecing until then, just the tear bears, but praticuly the same consepts) I think it turned out so cute

I also can do the tear chicks, like the one on the lambs head on one of the scrapbook pages already posted

[​IMG]

9. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Oh Those are so adorable...I love the little black chicken

10. montcapu

montcapu Songster

Apr 22, 2008
    laingsburg, MI
    it was very cool to see her work and combine our talents to get a great page... it was just awesome, I miss being close to her, but we make up for it when we do see each other

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: