CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS & EQUINE ARTWORK FOR SALE UPDATED

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
I am giving BYC members 50% off my regular prices for custom pet portraits (horses, dogs, cats & YES--CHICKENS!)My regular price is $50 so that's just $25 for a custom work of art...
woot.gif

Shipping is just $7.00 [/b] on any art piece and just $10 for beaded horseshoes, $15 for barbed wire wreaths.

In addition, everything on my website is 50% off to BYC members. Most of my pieces start at $50--so that's an incredible savings!!! All are original, signed pieces!

I take PayPal (I'm verified) and I'm an eBayer in good standing (my eBay ID is hypo_dragons)

Please note--I work 50+ hours per week, I have a farm to take care of, I'm a newly wed (so I've got a hubby to feed/care for) and I'm taking college classes...so I'm busy. Please visit my website for available pieces and please note that turnaround time for custom pieces is usually 3-4 weeks. Items featured on my website can usually go out the same week.

All of the proceeds will be used towards chicken-related expenses and building another coop. Hubby says I'll have to cut down on the number of chickens/ducks/geese if I can't find a way to bring in extra $ every month...so I've come up with a way that may work...afterall, hubby would probably faint if he saw the Chicken Village I'm planning.

That said, I will STILL trade a CUSTOM portrait or ANY piece off my website in trade for rare or critical poultry hatching eggs from this list.

Black Sumatras (standard)
La Fleches
Houdans
Crevecoeurs
Anconas
Geese eggs (no Chinese, please)
Purebred Muscovy Eggs (I'd like to add some new blood to my flock)
Light Brahmas (standards) excellent quality

My website is www.equibling.com Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
You might think about www.cafepress.com as well. T shirts are hot right now and each storefront is free so long as you only chose one of each item. You can link them all up on a secondary site if you have one.

Best of luck to you!

Me! Me! I want one but it won't be for a good week or so before I could afford one. I understand that it could take a while if I send you pics now I can send a MO on Monday (I don't trust paypal.)

Send me a pm and we can work out details.

Back
Top Bottom