1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

CUSTOM PET PORTRAITS & EQUINE ARTWORK FOR SALE UPDATED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, May 14, 2008.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I am giving BYC members 50% off my regular prices for custom pet portraits (horses, dogs, cats & YES--CHICKENS!)My regular price is $50 so that's just $25 for a custom work of art...[​IMG]

Shipping is just $7.00 [/b] on any art piece and just $10 for beaded horseshoes, $15 for barbed wire wreaths.

In addition, everything on my website is 50% off to BYC members. Most of my pieces start at $50--so that's an incredible savings!!! All are original, signed pieces!

I take PayPal (I'm verified) and I'm an eBayer in good standing (my eBay ID is hypo_dragons)

Please note--I work 50+ hours per week, I have a farm to take care of, I'm a newly wed (so I've got a hubby to feed/care for) and I'm taking college classes...so I'm busy. Please visit my website for available pieces and please note that turnaround time for custom pieces is usually 3-4 weeks. Items featured on my website can usually go out the same week.

All of the proceeds will be used towards chicken-related expenses and building another coop. Hubby says I'll have to cut down on the number of chickens/ducks/geese if I can't find a way to bring in extra $ every month...so I've come up with a way that may work...afterall, hubby would probably faint if he saw the Chicken Village I'm planning.

That said, I will STILL trade a CUSTOM portrait or ANY piece off my website in trade for rare or critical poultry hatching eggs from this list.

Black Sumatras (standard)
    La Fleches
    Houdans
    Crevecoeurs
    Anconas
    Geese eggs (no Chinese, please)
    Purebred Muscovy Eggs (I'd like to add some new blood to my flock)
    Light Brahmas (standards) excellent quality

My website is www.equibling.com Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2008
  2. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    You might think about www.cafepress.com as well. T shirts are hot right now and each storefront is free so long as you only chose one of each item. You can link them all up on a secondary site if you have one.

Best of luck to you!

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Could you do a Friesian horse?

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Ohhh...thank you!

5. Rare Feathers Farm

6. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Me! Me! I want one but it won't be for a good week or so before I could afford one. I understand that it could take a while if I send you pics now I can send a MO on Monday (I don't trust paypal.)

Send me a pm and we can work out details.

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Corey,

Okay, you're #1. It's fine about sending the money whenever...and you can scan the pics & send them through email to me...

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2008
  8. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey, I would like to be #2...been waiting on an artist friend of mine to do one but she is taking wayyyyy too long. I have a bay quarter horse.

9. Rare Feathers Farm

Quote:Okay....you can send me an email with the photo you'd like to use through my e-mail on my website. I perfer headshots which are clean, in focus, etc. Thanks!

10. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Can I please be #3 and choose one of your already done Friesians?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by