Custom Round Labels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by call ducks, Aug 15, 2011.

1. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    I am offering sets of 9 labels (one page) you can order as many pages as you wish or as few!

These are printed on brown labels, These pictures are just demos i have created. I well be working on creating more labels once the software is updated.

These labels can included custom graphics. Your Logo or anything else they are 2 1/2 inch in Diamiter and fit on almost all egg cartons (fit best on flat top).

These well also be good for branding your own products! They would be good for jam jars, boxs for soap and much more! They have a "krafty" feel to them. They are thick labels and do not feel flimsy at all. They seem to hold on for ever!

I well calculate shipping for each order. Should not be more then a few dollors.

Take a look at the labels i did for my shipping envelopes:

[​IMG]

To order please email [email protected]

I can take Both US and Canadian Funds! If you order more then four sheets they are 2.25 per sheet. That's 36 custom labels, that's just 25 cents per label!

To order simply email me: [email protected], and included any pictures, and how you want them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by