customer service

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Godsgrl, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Today I noticed that my monopoly pull-off from McDonald's was going to expire tomorrow. I had won a free small McFlurry. So I went up to the drive-thru, it was about 2pm, and asked for my free treat. I was informed that they were cleaning the machine. No problem, I had to swing back by that evening, so I left.

This evening, I was in the area again, and swung through the drive through. I informed them that I had a coupon for a free small McFlurry. I was then informed they only came in large. I almost gave up then, but decided, no I really wanted that treat. So I parked and went inside. I handed my coupon to the cashier, and asked if I could redeem it. She checked the date, and asked what flavor I wanted. I walked out with a free small McFlurry. Imagine that! They do come in small!

I've had problems with this place before, (we don't have value meals!), but it's the only fast food place in town. Sigh. Sometimes it just gets to you. [​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

There is a McD's near where I work where I think the job interview includes asking them to walk down the street. If they don't run into a pole they got the job.

However, the one here in town where I live has never once screwed up my order. Go figure.

3. Godsgrl

Godsgrl Ostrich wrangler

Aug 27, 2007
    at the zoo usually
    Maybe some managers are pickier about who they hire, and how they run their ships. Maybe?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by