Cute and Funny Baby Video

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    That is too cute...

2. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Keep that for future reference for future hubby [​IMG]

3. It was a long day and she was just SOOOO tired, LOL. Her head never even touched the tray.

4. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    Cute baby. I did, however, look at all the other pictures on that page. WOW - your house really is a MESS. Sorry, but I feel for your FIL - I'd yell too! I've never seen such a filthy couch. I'm sorry, but I just want you to have my opinion since you keep posting about your house and FIL and I try really hard to not hurt people's feelings, but sorry. I hope you're caring properly for your animals and not neglecting them too. [​IMG]

5. The pictures are old from a year ago. The brown couch has been trashed, I got new couches from hubby's uncle, his old couches. They are a mess way before I got them. The family pictures were taken during a bad cold spell we had last year and the whole family was sleeping in the livingroom to keep warm (bad insulation and not enough heaters) plus we just moved in at the time.

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I am speechless. [​IMG]

7. TipsyDog

TipsyDog Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2009
    Aregua, Paraguay
    Quote:OK. Sorry.

8. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Some of you people are meanies.

I loved that video! I so wish I had videos from when my little ones were so little. Absolutely precious. [​IMG]

9. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Oh my. I am almost speechless.

Okay, maybe I am. Because I just typed a whole litany of common sense, then deleted it. It isn't doing any good, so I may as well save it for somebody who actually can and will try to better themselves. Every time I try to help McCord6 out, she gets the thread shut down. Somehow, I don't think she really wants help- unless somebody has some extra cash?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by