14593_100_2894.jpg

Feather Feet 1
14593_100_2886.jpg

Feather Feet 2
14593_100_2890.jpg

Gama
14593_100_2904.jpg

Thanks

or just rlly mixed up, i got chickens with fluffy bantam heads but the rest of it looks like a normal chicken. Btw, the first 1 looks like a duck
big_smile.png

Okay, I think the last pic is an oegb (black-breasted red), the picture above I would say cochins due to the amt. of feathering (can't be wyandottes b/c of the feathered legs, unless they're mixed I guess). I think the other feather-footed chicks are cochins as well. Not sure on the second pic and for some reason I can't see the first.

I think they may be bantams because they are staying small compared to the others. They should be pure breed - I got them at TSC on clearance so they didn't mark them as bantam or anything

I would be purely guessing but blondy has the same type of leg feathers as the d'Uccles chicks I have. Not sure if that is what they call vulture hocks (the feathers that come off the back of their knees and point straight down) but only a couple of breeds have them and the d'Uccles are one of them. If it was to be a d'Uccle I would guess the color is the Mille Fleur because I don't think the spots show up until after they molt off the juvenile feathers or at some later time.

I also have some Silver Laced Rocks that look like your Feather Feet #2s but mine don't have the feathered feet but the coloring looks the same. So if Wyandottes have feathered feet then I would agree with Guwisti.

I must say they are some good looking babies. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

ETA: I also thought blondy could be a faverolle. Check how many toes. I think faverolles have 5 toes instead of 4.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom