1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cute Chicken Decals & Outdoor/Indoor Signs and other critters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Dec 5, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Go to www.lookoutdecals.com to view many designs. Decals are made of long lasting outdoor vinyl in White, Black, Red & Blue. Don't see what you want........... just ask! I can make just about any critter, logo etc. that you'd like. Show off your breed or advertise your farm. Sizes average 5.5 inches for $10 . Larger sizes available for $2 an inch more. example: 10 X 10 decal = $20 ........ makes Great Gifts!

Now available - Indoor/Outdoor signs. Any decal design can be applied on a sign or you can order one already listed. Cute 10 X 14 signs made of UV resistant plastic and applied vinyl. Have an idea you want on a sign.......... just ask! $20 plus $3 shipping

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicken stalker

chicken stalker TOS Rocks!

Aug 31, 2008
    Binghamton, NY
    OMG I looovve your decals!!!! I need to send my husband the link so he can me one for xmas. My favorites is the hen in the nest...step awayyyyy. [​IMG]

3. gwennym

gwennym Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2008
    Edwardsville, IL
    TOTALLY COOL .... I've sent my roommate the link to the "Attack Rooster" sign .....

thanks!

Gwen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by