Cute Chicken Ornaments!

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by vicki2x2, Nov 12, 2009.

1. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    I just came across your post and I have to agree the first one is adorable. Have you ever ordered from this company? I'm just leary of ordering on line because you never know anymore.

2. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    I have the second one. I bought it at World Market.

3. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Those are adorable.

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I haven't ordered from them online, but have bought from the store many times! It is right here in Michigan and is HUGE!! Awesome place!!

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Cute! I have that same first chicken..actually in my office at work..yep, that's how bad I have this chicken thang!!!! It's bigger than an ornament though, it's about 8 inches I guess but looks identical, people always comment..can't imagine why they dont expect to see a chicken (actually 3 different ones, hahaha!!) in a person's office!!!! I would take a chance on it, mine is cute as can be, think it came from Pier One.

6. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    now I have to get one. My wife will just say. YOU ARE INSANE! [​IMG]

7. PlymouthRocker

PlymouthRocker Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2009
    Plymouth County MA
    Quote:I grew up in Frankenmuth, and Bronner's is the world's largest Christmas store. It's a tourist destination! Our third grade field trip was to the store. When I went back for a wedding last year, a friend went with me and I took her to the store - she was amazed. It's larger than a mall in a little town. [​IMG]

I order online from there now that I live in MA. I usually order customized ornaments for wedding presents.

8. paddock36

paddock36 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 24, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Quote:I grew up in Frankenmuth, and Bronner's is the world's largest Christmas store. It's a tourist destination! Our third grade field trip was to the store. When I went back for a wedding last year, a friend went with me and I took her to the store - she was amazed. It's larger than a mall in a little town. [​IMG]

I order online from there now that I live in MA. I usually order customized ornaments for wedding presents.

Ok, I'm convinced. I think I will have to look them up online. Thanks

9. Mojo Chick'n

Mojo Chick'n Empress of Chickenville

wow, you had brave teachers [​IMG] I've been to Bronners, also - I'd be afraid to have that many 3rd graders in there trying to keep track of them [​IMG]

meri

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by