Cute farmhouse chicken home decor

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mek12, May 22, 2017.

1. mek12

mek12 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    So I don't know about ya'll but I love farmhouse decor and finding the cutest little chicken decor items :) I found the best salt and pepper shakers! And recently got these kitchen towels for an amazing deal! I would love to see y'all favorite farmhouse/chicken home decor!

Attached Files:

2. SueT

SueT Overrun With Chickens

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    TOO CUTE! I especially like the s&p shakers because shakers.jpg I have a set of chicken salt and pepper shakers too..

mek12 likes this.
  3. mek12

mek12 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    I love yours with the tail feathers! Aren't they so much fun my little niece loves to play them :)

SueT likes this.
  4. SueT

SueT Overrun With Chickens

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    My almost 5 yr old granddaughter is coming to visit next month...if she wants to play with them, she can...even take them home if she wants. She has had her own real chickens since she was 3, and loves chickens.

I love going to flea malls....there is so much chicken stuff! Sometimes I just take pics, can't possibly buy it all!
    But here is something I bought for my granddaughter last year ....remember these toys?
    toy.jpg

5. mek12

mek12 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    My niece is 5 too she absolutely loves animals of all kinds and wants to keep every stray. It's so cute to see her love for animals. She could definitely grow up to be a vet or animal rescue :) That paddle is so cool and adorable I love the beautiful details on it! I had to google it because I've never seen one. My husband and I love to go to flea markets and antique stores! You are so right, there are so many chicken items out there I recently picked up this little hen on nest dish on our last Junkin' trip! I'm pretty sure every flea market out there has tons of these bc we saw them everywhere we went.

Attached Files:

SueT likes this.
  6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Mec, Kohls has some real cute chickie towels around Easter, but, yours are so much cuter. I love the hot pink chick.

mek12 likes this.
  7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sue T love that chicken toy, I never saw anything like that before.

8. mek12

mek12 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 23, 2017
    Thanks drumstick diva! I love kohls I found them at Charming Charlie's on clearance online

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by