Cute Little Happy Faces on posts

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by sandy sea, Dec 9, 2008.

1. sandy sea

sandy sea Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Gavilan Hills, CA
    How can I add those cute little happy faces {smiles and chicks reading }to my posts? I have tried with no luck.

2. kycowgirlchick

kycowgirlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

When you type your message/reply, there are 9 above your "message" and over to the side you see "smilies show hide" click show. There will be several to choose from. Just space after you type in your message and click on the one you want. [​IMG]

3. sandy sea

sandy sea Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2008
    Gavilan Hills, CA
    I tried it again, but I can not get it to work. The choices are there but when I try to get a happy faces to post only the words appears. What am I doing wrong? Not great on the computer, I guess I can have my daughter try it.

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    you need to put a space between the happy faces and words(i think)..such as:...hi!..[​IMG]...there are other smilies on the right side of your message/post screen...it says.. Smilies {show} {hide}...hit the show..it will display all the ones to choose from..good luck, Wendy

5. kycowgirlchick

kycowgirlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:The smileys will not appear until you "submit" your reply. It is just symbols in your "Message" box.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by