Cute little stuffed animal fish makes my chicken go PSYCHO! I love him so much <3

That is so cute. My parrot sat on my shoulder watching it and he kept getting closer and closer to the commputer screen to view it. I had a roo that thought I was his "girlfriend" too. He would find treats in the yard like stones and bugs and give them too me. He would also chase me until I slipped my flip flops off and then he would violate them! LOL!

That's so cute and actually quite interesting!

I have seen my dogs play, run with and "kill" their stuffed toys (even a chihuahua will do it) - but I have never seen a roo do it.

gig.gif
lau.gif
OMG.. i think i just peed my pants laughing. that is hysterical. so funny. Beautiful guy by the way! and

welcome-byc.gif
to the funny farm!

Funny! Now I want to find a toy for my roosters and see how they react. Hopefully they wont fight over it. I think I should wait for the snow to melt before trying that though.

2nd this except for the snow part :p - now I want to see if my boys want to play with a toy too. I don't see it any different than a dog or cat with their toys.

lau.gif

I love how he's curious at the beginning, like he thinks you might have food, then he sees the fish and is clearly taken aback by it's presence.

And for a minute he can't decide what to do about it, until you picked it up and IT WAS ON!

Back
Top Bottom