Cute Splash Silkie Pullet!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dylan's Silkies, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Dylan's Silkies

Dylan's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    5 month old splash silkie pullet. She has a large crest on her and it's still filling in. Very round and full cushion on her with 5 toes on each foot. If you have any questions, please PM me.

She's not a cull. I'm just downsizing to a reasonable number due to time constraints and I got really lucky this year and hatched more girls than boys, surprisingly. I can combine shipping with any of the other auction birds. The birds will be bathed, nails/beak trimmed, treated with ivomectrin prior to shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ChickensXOXO

ChickensXOXO Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    The Carolinas
    Oh man, I would LOVE to have her, if only the timing was better!

3. ChirpNEggBaby

ChirpNEggBaby Out Of The Brooder

Nov 19, 2011
    West Central, FL
    Can you post pics of her feet???

4. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Here are her toes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Ragazza

Ragazza Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2011
    Waiting for the spring time is killing me. I wish I could put something together fast enough to bring these sweeties home now, I am so tempted by your dreamy girls!!

6. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Quote:Oh just bite the bullet and do it! [​IMG] I just bought 9 black silkie chicks from SunshineSilkies....as if I need more chicks in the house through winter. Not sure of I should [​IMG] OR [​IMG] LOL... Well, maybe, I'd rather do this...... [​IMG]

7. Ragazza

Ragazza Out Of The Brooder

Nov 7, 2011
    LOL, trust me its's everything in my power not to run right over there and get her! [​IMG]
    Heck I haven't even gotten one chicken yet and chicken math is already taking me over... I am going to be in serious trouble once I finally get my coop built!
    Congrats on your new SunshineSilkies chicks... may as well celebrate [​IMG] [​IMG] hehe

8. ZoologicalWCC

ZoologicalWCC Out Of The Brooder

Dec 15, 2011
    Rainier, Oregon
    How is her disposition? .....is she calm enough to tame down to make into a pet, or Animal Ambassador for our Mobile Teaching Zoo?

Kelliee Caron
    Zoological Wildlife Conservation Center
    USDA, USDI, USFW, ODA, OFW

9. Dylan's Silkies

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Congratulations, Megadoodledoo!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by