Cute things kids say

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by PatmosRuby, Jan 9, 2009.

1. PatmosRuby

PatmosRuby Out Of The Brooder

Oct 27, 2008
    Patmos, GA
    My DD and I were going somewhere the other day and we pass a field that had chicken manure spread in it, of course the smell was awful and she asked what it was, I told her chicken stinky, that they had put it in the field, she asked why and I told her for fertilizer. She says, "Oh, you mean rooster stinky" I asked her why she thought it was only rooster stinky and she said because their the ones that fertilize. I couldn't help but laugh.[​IMG]

2. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Well, sounds like she's figuring it all out early!

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    My 3 year old told her 6 year old brother " I'm not giving you the cereal. I am being bossy" reply Sebastian" You are a meanie"
    Sammy" You're a jacka$$" (its her fav word right now)
    Taylor was in the Orlando christmas parade in 04. Willard Scott and Miss America(Miss Florida) Ericka Dunlap were the Emcees. Miss Dunlap said " Oh look Willard look at that pretty baby in her beautiful pageant dress. Taylor looked at her" I'm not a baby. I'm 3 1/2."

4. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    I taught kindergarten for many many years and, of course, have heard some of the funniest comments. This is one of my favorites:

A little girl brought a book in and asked me to read it to the class. It was a story about a child that was adopted. After I read it, we had a little discussion about adoption and what it is and one little boy, Karl, yells out in his loudest voice:

"My mom takes pills so she won't have any babies!!"

5 minutes later, I got control of myself and resumed teaching the class. [​IMG]

5. FunnyFarmer

FunnyFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Efland, NC
    I went into Victoria's Secret one day to get some bras, and my five year old DD was with me looking at the lingerie in front while I talked to the saleslady. She comes running up to me and says "I found a dress I want you to buy for me!" I told her that all the clothes in this store were for grown-ups and she said "but that isn't big enough for a grown-up!"
    The saleslady and I about lost it.

6. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    a couple of thanksgivings ago i was talking to my nephew about his preschool... i think he was three and a half. anyways, when the discussion came to girlfriends i told him he didnt need a girlfriend, that girls had cooties. he said "what?" so i pointed at my chest for emphasis, and said girls have COOTIES! and he said so matter of fact... "those aren't cooties, those are boobies."

i just about died. lol. the entire family's jaws hit the floor. he thought he was informing me. lol.

*edited because yet again, i cannot spell.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2009
  7. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Brilliant!!!!

9. EliteTempleton

EliteTempleton Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 9, 2008
    SW MI
    I was at a Boy Scout meeting (I am an Assistant Scoutmaster.) and we had some Webelo Scouts visiting our troop. For those of you don't know that's the last stage in Cub Scouts. So my guess is this boy was about 9 years old. During Scout skills I was teaching him some knots, I noticed some of my instructions seemed to be difficult for him to follow and thought it might have been due to him being left handed.

So I asked: Are you left handed?

Scout: No, but when I was young I used to use both hands for some things, but now I am right handed.

I just smiled as I got my answer. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by