1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cute Treat Feeder

Discussion in 'Feeding & Watering Your Flock' started by CupOJoe42, Dec 1, 2011.

1. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    I saw this on Pinterest and thought it would be a cute idea for a chicken treat feeder. Made from a hanger and a Slinky toy.

Or you can use it as a base to make your own wreath.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. Mother_Hen2011

Mother_Hen2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    New Mexico
    I like that! Its adorable!!! Wonderful idea [​IMG]

3. Quack-a-DoodleDo

Quack-a-DoodleDo Out Of The Brooder

Aug 9, 2011
    This gives me an idea.. My kids have been begging me to help them to make a bird feeder and it just so happens they recently ruined a slinky thats still floating around here somewhere.. Thanks for the idea!

4. ll

ll Chillin' With My Peeps

that is super cute!

5. kuntrychick

kuntrychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    Alabama
    Awesome! Adorable! Y'all have me wanting to buy & make tons of stuff to feed the chickens treats from & keep them entertained! Then, I still have to buy treats to go into all these things I want to buy/make! [​IMG] [​IMG] Looks like another thing added to the chickens' Santa list this year!

If my girls don't get busy laying some eggs, Santa ain't gonna come see them this year! [​IMG]

6. blessedchick

blessedchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 29, 2011
    I love it! What a clever idea! Fill one for our wild friends and one for the family friends!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by