CUTE!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken Girl, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Wish my chickens did this!

Chicken Girl

2. Master S.M.C

Master S.M.C Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Maryland
    Are you serious, I wish they would do that to

3. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Mine do!!!!!!! My DH laughs so hard because they could be way far across the pasture or in the cow shelter and I call, here chick chick chick, they come running and squawking. I should totally film it. Maybe I will .............................

4. Chicken Girl

Chicken Girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 31, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I think its so cool! LOL Maby i will teach my new babys this year to do that!

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

All mine have to do is see me that I am tripping over 17 chickens.

6. newchickenfamily

newchickenfamily Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Mine come when called too. Actually, pretty much whenever they hear the sliding glass door open, they come from wherever they are!! [​IMG]

7. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

All our birds do that...
    Even the geese, ducks, turkeys, guineas....
    It's a never ending sound off when they all come running...It's such a hoot to watch/listen too....

8. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Loved how they ran away at the end as if to say, "Well, nice visiting with you but we've gotta get back to work now!"

We've got a small yard and the coop is on the side of the house. If we walk into the yard and the girls are in their run, it looks like someone is chucking them from the side yard into the back yard: they're flapping their wings, tumbling, clucking, half-flying and sqwacking to get near us.

9. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    LOL I love when my babies do that. They will even sort-of (I stress SORT-OF) respond to their names. The girls will run full force at me then stay with me like a puppy. My roo, however, is much to dignified to act that way and just calmly trails along behind. [​IMG] Oh how I love chickens!!!!!

10. Chicken Lil

Chicken Lil Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2008
    My girls do that all the time, it is so funny. Our neighbos all get a good laugh out of watching my lttle flock come a runnin'

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by