CUTEST BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by 12chickenlover3, Jan 29, 2013.

1. 12chickenlover3

12chickenlover3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    [​IMG]My cutest baby chick names include Lucky,Pepper,King,Queen,Mama,and Moon! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FAVORITE CHICK NAMES TO GIVE ME AND OTHERS AN IDEA FOR THIER NEW BABY CHICK NAMES!!!!!! [​IMG]

NW Chickadee likes this.
  2. bowen012

bowen012 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2013
    North Carolina
    Rocky, Percy (from my 4 y.o.'s Thomas the train obsession), Eggo

3. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    I like to use classic TV and favorite movie names: Lucy, Desi, Ozzie, Harriet, Lavern, Shirley, Frenchy, Rizzo, Potsy, Ralph, Richie, Fonzie. Also my daughter uses Red vs Blue characters for the geese: I have Donut, Tex, Church, Carolina, Caboose, Tucker, and Sheila.
    My son just named a turkey poult the Hobgobbler and a Barred Rock pullet the Colonel.

4. 12chickenlover3

12chickenlover3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2013
    Love em!!!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. lillypurrs23

lillypurrs23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2010
    All the chickens I got to name were after book characters...Nellie, Piper, Alice, Leah, & Sadie! xD
    Also, our baby roo is named Loki. (After the evil dude in The Avengers) It was supposed to be Thor, but my mom was against that.

6. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    [​IMG] Great minds think alike. I have three german New Hampshire roosters: Oden, Thor, and Loki!

7. Rezia

Rezia Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2012
    Apache Junction, AZ
    I think I'm going to go with personality names! I'm getting 15 on Saturday, so this might be difficult... I'll name them as I pick them out!

8. TweetyNPetey

TweetyNPetey Chillin' With My Peeps

I also need the ABSOLUTE MOST ADORABLE CHICK NAME EVERRRRR!! I hatched 2 peeps, and I NEED names for them!!!!!! But since I don't know who are pullets and who are cockrels, this is gonna be hard. If I have one roo and one pullet, I might name them Tweet and Pete. I LOVE Tweet and Pete!! LOL.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
  9. crazycrablady

crazycrablady New Egg

Feb 1, 2013
    We have a Silkie named Tallulah, a Frizzle named Lola, an EasterEgger named Gertrude,
    and a Barred Rock named Louise : )

2 people like this.
  10. OreoPlymothRock

OreoPlymothRock Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2012
    Florida
    My Favorite Name for a Barred Plymouth Rock is Oreo, Checkerboard, and Cookies and Cream

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by