Cutest Horse Videos - Henny Again

I knew Henny looked familiar!
Have you seen this crosscountry run?

The Gallop Trail one was so cool to watch - Henny's ears flicking back to "talk" with his rider.
On the CCI run those ears are pricked straight forward at every jump, but still tuned to Peter the whole time!
What a great pair.

Last edited:
Love those videos... Makes me miss eventing just a little bit... I wonder how my dressage horse would feel about doing beginner novice
smile.png
LOL

One of my dressage horses is VERY happy not to event.

The other one is convinced she would beat everything on four legs and she can jump anything short of the Empire State Building. Gawd is she fast. She'd be right up with Henny going, 'Are you LOOKING at me? BECAUSE DON'T!!!'

Yeah, this made me realize again what a brilliant eventer my mare would be. Pity we don't have eventing here. I think I've only done one eventing competition back in Africa though (we actually placed) but I've always thought that racing for huge jumps at breakneck speed was suicidal. This nutty mare loves to run forever though & if jumping isn't done at speed, it's simply not done according to her. I brought her back into work last week after a 3 month break because I was sick & have ridden her twice, white-knuckling the whole way. She has 3 speeds when she's fresh: bolt, teeth nashing sidewards jog trying to bolt & rear. I gotta get her into work again or I might not survive this period
tongue.png

"DID YOU LOOK AT ME? OH NO YOU DI'N'T!!!! YOU DID NOT JUST LOOK AT ME!!!!"

WHAM!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom