Cutest packing peanuts ever!

Cpo614

Hatching
7 Years
Mar 16, 2012
I got 6 of these as packing peanuts with my duck order from ideal. I've spent all morning looking at pictures and I can't figure out what they are! They're four toed and feather footed. Any ideas?
image.jpg
[/IMG]

Thank you! I don't know why but I was thinking they were too dark to be buff brahmas so I didn't even check that page! Quick google check shows yup that's probably what they are!

Haha well I wanted three ducks and 3 poults but they didn't have poults this week to send so I just ordered extra ducks. The packing peanuts were just bonuses! I do raise Cornish x as well and I think one of my australorp pullets is well, not a pullet, so processing day will be multi colored this year!

I also got 4 fluffy pale orangey yellow packing peanuts but I figure those are sex links

In about a week it should be fairly obvious if they accidently gave you any pullet as they feather in so much quicker! You also will want to process your Brahmas later as they are very slow growing. Probably about 20 weeks. Have fun! All my packing peanuts were production reds
sad.png
but I am almost positive I got one girl
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom