Cutest video EVER? possibly...

kari_dawn

Songster
10 Years
Nov 2, 2009
North Texas
This is Popcorn, chasing my rat dog Bacardi. He is a long haired chihuahua, and yes, he is rockin a pink tail-hawk! Enjoy the video of one of our past chicks "Popcorn" and Bacardi in a game of chase
big_smile.png

Okay, so you have to click on the pick...it will take you to my photobucket thingy where you can watch the video. No, Bacardi is not doing the chasing.

Last edited:
Awww... that is so precious!! I remember when one of my chicks was a few days old, she played a game of chase with my cat. It was hilarious because she was doing the chasing! My poor cat didn't know what was going on and actually looked terrified of the little ball of fluff chasing him around the living room peeping her head off. It looked like he was being attacked by a cotton ball. I wish I had my camera with me at the time. I was torn between running to the other room to get it, or missing out on the entertainment. I have happy memories of the incident though and it never fails to make me smile when I think about it.
smile.png

Thanks for sharing that adorable video!
love.gif

ha ha this is one of my favorite videos...the first time this happened, Bacardi was kinda worried about it, till he started having fun with it. I thought the first time would be the last...but they gave me lots of opportunities to get video...they loved eachother!

Back
Top Bottom