1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cuz's chat thread!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by CuzChickens, Jan 20, 2017.

1. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hey guys!

I know there are like a bazillion and a half chat threads, but oh well, whats one more?

A little bit about me:

I live in Virginia, and am the oldest of four kids, I owned a bread buisness two years ago and saved up to buy my chickens, which I've had for almost a year now. I love chickening, tree climbing, swimming, and reading. I love modern country, Taylor Swift, and kareoke as far a music goes.

I am currently incubating my first clutch of eggs, be prepared for copious amounts of pictures!

ALL BYC RULES APPLY.

Have fun, I can't wait to get to know you guys!

2. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi Cuz! Cool! I wish i could get an incubator but i dont see that happening :/ Plus no rooster.

3. summerb123

summerb123 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    Cuz! hey!

4. summerb123

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    I have 2 roosters but no incubator......DAD! we need an incubator!!!!!!!!!!

5. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

or a broody hen :)
    we got the broody hen, but not the roo

6. summerb123

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    ha! I wander if my rooster could go broody........ [​IMG] *Dreams!*

7. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hi guys!

Did you guys add a incubator to your Christmas wish list? I bought mine with my own money, check out eBay! I got a good refurbished one $80.00 cheaper than if I'd bought it brand new. I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the day after I bought mine. Lol.

Summer, when you figure out how to get your rooster to incubate eggs,let me know your trick! :lau

8. summerb123

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    I will figure it out!!!!! :old

9. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    I think first he needs a shot of estrogen. :lau

10. silkieRaiser

silkieRaiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 13, 2016
    Seattle, Washington
    My Coop
    I like.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ....................................................................................................................................................
    .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ PASTA!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by