Cy Hyde's Birds

TommyVT05

Songster
11 Years
Feb 6, 2008
Southern California
Hello,

Any breeders here have birds from infamous Cy Hyde? He raise mostly longtails and his birds are REALLY nice. I am interested in Onagadori. If you have any, I would like to get some to add to my collection.

Tommy

Try contacting Napalongtail. She might be able to direct you to a source. Look her up on the User List on the board tool bar and send her a PM.

Chel

I've been watching your site, nice job. I am just starting a phoenix breeding program, would love to see the website napa referred you to. Can you send or post the link?

There is a direct link to contact Cy Hyde directly for birds etc on the Onagadori Index. My site desperately needs updating but with dial up as slow as 12kbps and no higher than 19kbps it may be a while.
If you are looking for something inparticular please contact me directly at [email protected]. TY
Here's my photo bucket with a few newer pics! The birds have come along way......
http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u293/napalongtails1/?start=20

Last edited:
Nappa,

I will touch basis with you shortly. After seeing all your pictures, I will be sure to get some of your strain because they look really neat. Now, does you birds from from David Rogers or Toni's? Just wondering...

The Golden looks like with the 51inch tail...thats a lil over 4 ft! Nice...saddles too! They are standards right? They seem a lil bigger than what I have right now.

I wonder if you had the chance to measure your hen's tail feather and to see how many coverts she has on each side. Mines best is 10 inches and 8 coverts on each side...now I asked everywhere and thats quoted "DARN GOOD!" lol

- Tommy

Tommy all of my birds are the standard sizes. I have 0% of Toni's or Davids stock in my flocks. After a 5 hour conversation with David I informed him that shoud I need either I know where to find them. All hens this year were selected for their multiple tail feathers as well as length. I'll go out and measure today for you all those pics were taken in their pullet feathers. TTYL J.J.

Napa,

Great! I will be waiting.

For everyone: I have talked to Cy recently and he's trying to push his birds out...meaning selling them by the lots now because he has too many. Everyone who wants good birds should call him now to get first picks. I certainly did for the Bantams and I got his best 3
big_smile.png

He didn't want to sell them to me because those are his best three juveniles he's planning to use to breed for years to come but since he sees how much I like longtails so he's just did me a HUGE favor.

Napa again:

Hopefully to can measure your hens body length to see the proportion with their tail length and body length.

I am mainly interested in your BBR, Golde, & SDRJF Cross...all looks so darn nice!

By standard...how much do they weight by the way?

- Tommy

Back
Top Bottom