1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Cyber Monday Real auction!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Nov 25, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    In the spirit of cybermonday shopping and the "child" in each of us, who likes to play, we are offering a real special. The starting price is a per egg price. The Garry Farm will be shipping the week of November 28. It will be a minimum of 12 eggs and probably as many as 15 eggs.

This auction is for our flocks which have black or shades of black in their feathers. The number of eggs from these different offerings will depend upon The Garry Farm. Just imagine that you have an egg basket instead of a pumpkin and you are trick or treating in front of The Garry Farm House and I'm there putting these hatching eggs carefully in your Halloween basket!!!! You cannot choose which eggs you want because THIS IS TRICK OR TREAT, but, you can tell me your preference and I'll do my best to help you!!!! By the way I will be in virtually dressed as a friendly farmwife with a silkie on my shoulder.

Here are the flocks from which eggs are offered:

Blue, black or splash Orpington eggs
    One of our beautiful blue orps!
    [​IMG]

Black Copper Marans
    recent pic of eggs:
    [​IMG]

Blue/Black/Splash Marans

Delawares

Speckled Sussex
    [​IMG]

Welsummers
    babies:
    [​IMG]

I'll be adding more pics of our flocks as the weekend progresses.

Have fun bidding!!!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    i like the one used as the main action pic (orange roo) i dont remeber what they are called but seen them before...pumpkin ______ if i remeber that much lol. i was woundering if his hens were still laying and how much a dozen eggs would be plus shipping. i am more of a bantam person as i have no standered sized chickens. i also can only do money orders as well and if i could do paypal i would but cant do paypal.

3. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Oh, I like 'em all! Those are all breeds I love!! ALL of 'em!

4. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:My silly little pumpkin hulseys seem to be shut due to a cool snap....Sigh........... But I will contact you, if that's okay regardng them....

If you like smaller chickens, do see our silkies listing that's going on....Thanks for your compliment and have a wonderful, blessed weekend. Nancy

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Quote:Alright !!!!! thanks gryeyes, Good to see you here!!!!

6. hdowden

hdowden Overrun With Chickens

Aug 14, 2011
    louisiana
    Quote:My silly little pumpkin hulseys seem to be shut due to a cool snap....Sigh........... But I will contact you, if that's okay regardng them....

If you like smaller chickens, do see our silkies listing that's going on....Thanks for your compliment and have a wonderful, blessed weekend. Nancy

yes you can pm me when thwy start to lay again...dont know if i can get them this year or not might have to get them next year got to see how christmas expencies turn out and let me tell yea i'm a bit worried about that [​IMG] lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by