CYN!!! I'm mad at you!

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Corey NC, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Second time in a row both boys!

Why do you keep sending me all your roo eggs?! :mad:

( [​IMG][​IMG] )

2. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    she has to send them to somebody LOL

Julie

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

What??? I thought you incubated my eggs ages ago-are you sure it's my eggs and not someone else's, LOL? I keep all my roo eggs. Heck, I have a Blue Orp/Buff Brahma boy myself right now! Sorry. Twenty lashes for me. [​IMG] Your problem is that you didn't have that fancy new bator then, so you only hatched enough to get the boys.

4. Corey NC

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    It's your eggs, (suede/caroline) I did hatch these ages ago but these guys just started turning pink and started showing buff, I thouhg they were pullets for a while. No big deal, I'll find them good homes, but I was hoping for at least one girlie that I could keep.

The real problem is suede you need give him a talking to about his low pullet production rate, lol.

BTW, hows that splash looking? Praying for a pullet! [​IMG]

5. speckledhen

I still dont know about splash baby! Thick legs, but the comb isn't arched up like most of the cockerels I've hatched or pink, either. They are in the outside nursery coop; well, they are actually in the broody pen inside the nursery coop because it is cozier and I can keep it warmer in there. They are four weeks old now.
    If you were closer, I'd give you this Caroline baby I have now. It's black or chocolate colored with some leg feathering and I'm pretty sure it's a girl. At least, for the moment, I think it's a girl. The blue one is a definite boy.

6. Corey NC

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Don't worry about it, I'm suppose to be downsizing anyways. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Corey NC

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    btw I'm not acutually mad at you, I was just tryin' to get you attention. [​IMG]

8. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Really, Cyn should be talking to Caroline... she determines gender!

9. speckledhen

Hehehe, yeah, that's right! Well, it matters not. Caroline is now one of Hawkeye's women, along with Miranda. No more babies for Miss Caroline. I know you weren't really mad at me-we're buds, right?! [​IMG]

10. Corey NC

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    Of course! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by