CYN

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chicks rule, Nov 1, 2007.

1. chicks rule

chicks rule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Ok I may be out of my chicken lovin' mind [​IMG] , but, I swear to the good lord I have a BR #3 rockin' in the bator. I had to run all the grandkids into the other room to be sure and sure enough I seen it twice at least. Sooo maybe, just maybe I don't know a thing about candling, lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Well, if she is anything like my Lily, she will pip, zip and throw that eggshell off all within 45 minutes, then charge around the bator for the next 24 hours wreaking havoc.
    THEN, its even worse as she gets older!
    Good luck on your hatch!
    Jill

3. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Thanks Jill, I was beginning to think I was failing at my first attempt at hatching, day 20 tonight, sooo we will see. Your Lily is a br too isn't she?

4. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Yea, she is from Cyn's Lexie and Hawkeye. Same as yours, right?
    What a terror, she wants nonstop attention, what a brat!

My chickens are really trying my patience today, can you tell? [​IMG]

Did you see my Lily is hard to love post, its her "innocent act" picture?

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  5. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Yea they are from Cyn, I hope I have a few hatch I was beginning to think none were. I hope these are as rowdy as your Lily. Now if I can stop going to check every few minutes, lol.

I also have a hen that I guess went broody on me she is setting on nine eggs now. I'm not sure about fertility on them, she has been on the nest for three days now.

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

That's great news, Bobbie! Yes, that is Miss Lexie's egg! She's a fantastic layer and chock full of personality so her babies are, too. Keep us posted![​IMG]

7. speckledhen

Bobbie, anything this morning? Just keep that humidity up around 70%, even if you have to shove a wet sock in there.

8. chicks rule

Apr 10, 2007
    SW MO
    Nothing this morning, still got rockin' going on though and another egg rockin, possibly a third unless my eyes are playing trick s on me, lol. Tonight at 10:00 will be day 21, so maybe sometime soon, [​IMG]

9. speckledhen

Oooh, I'm excited! This is great news! You had me really worried there, Miss Bobbie. Sure hope something happens by tonight. Remember that sometimes they pip on the bottom side and fool you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by