Apr 21, 2011
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

I cannot stop crying. One of my hens was just killed by a hawk
hit.gif
I miss her so so so so so so so so sooooooo much already.... we used to have 11 and now we have only 10
sad.png
It was the first time i have ever had a pet die (except for 2 goldfish.... but they don't really count) I am just so sad, we had been so lucky with hawk attacks, not having any.... so lucky with any attacks actually, but now i guess our luck ran out
hit.gif

I HATE HAWKS
sad.png

87829_014.jpg

RIP.... I think my biggest regret was not naming you. I will name everyone else now
sad.png
I LOVE YOU!!!

I named her Beauty because she was really pretty and she had a beautiful personality, she was so outgoing

I'm sorry & what a beautiful girl. Everyday I let them out I pray they all make it back. I hate hawks too. Do what you have to do to protect your animals is my motto.

I'm so very sorry.
sad.png

I haven't let my girls free range lately due to hawks. We have several in our backyard. My neighbor just had a hawk attack. I'm not letting them out until spring when the song birds migrate back.

I am so sorry for your loss. My girls free range in my backyard and yesterday about 4 in the afternoon I was out watching the girls and this big bird of prey ( I don't know what it was) came flying right over head. I have been seeing this bird in the greenbelt behind our house every so often but this is the first time it has flown over our deck. Now I have to lock my girls up every time I leave. I know he will be back. He looked white underneath. It happened so fast. I'm thinking a falcon of some sort. I think the birds are migrating right now.

Back
Top Bottom