:D The Joke Thread :) Post here Vids,Pics,Quotes :D Come'on :D

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by pekinduck<3er, Oct 5, 2011.

1. pekinduck<3er

pekinduck<3er Chillin' With My Peeps

The Joke Thread! [​IMG]

Here I'll post the funniest things of the Day! OKay soo try Hard! [​IMG] Make me Pee my pants luaghing so Hard!(literally XD)

Come on my Peeps! I'll start!

HELP ME!!! if anybody finds this, the purple penguins and the evil gummy bears r holding me against my Will, whoever finds this save me...oh no there on to me

A B C D L S D Gummy bears are chasing me! 1 Is Red, 1 Is Blue, One Is Screaming I'LL KILL YOU! A B C D L S D Gummy bears are chasing me!

Imma lion hear me roar...meeeeeeooooowwww!!!

if boys in life could be like boys in books...we would ALL have a happily ever after <3

Really officer, the reason I was speeding is because I really have to poop!! [​IMG]

Next time you say "women belong in the kitchen" keep in mind that's where all the knives are ; )

Best way to get out of a text convo: "The message could not be delivered. Please try later. Error 226110"

For a good healthy dose of insanity, when leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling 'Run for your lives! They're loose!'

That awkward moment when you see a 3rd grader with a better phone than you.

I has been holding a fishes head underwater for two hours now.darn thing just won't drown.

really really wants to push the button...please let me push the button, just wanna push the button...Gotta Push The Button...Ha I pushed the button! --uh...RUN!

... you laugh cuz you think I'm kidding, i laugh cuz i know I'm not [​IMG]

sometimes I ride my bike WITHOUT a helmet. I know I am such a dare devil now that the training wheels are off! GO ME!

(About me XD)

People who don't know me and seee me all by myself would think I'm shy,but if my friends saw me alone thinking they'd be like "RUN!!!!SHE'S THINKING!!!!!!"

2. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Knock, knock
    Who's there?
    The Italian banking sector.
    ....What Italian banking sector?

[​IMG]

There are more. I think. I can't remember though .

3. pekinduck<3er

ray's two cents :

Knock, knock
    Who's there?
    The Italian banking sector.
    ....What Italian banking sector?

[​IMG]

There are more. I think. I can't remember though .

..XD lol good [​IMG]

4. pekinduck<3er

[​IMG]

5. DuckLover2399

DuckLover2399 Avian American

Jun 7, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Check out meh siggy! So true!

6. pekinduck<3er

Quote:XD Cool! I thought of that but I was gonna change it XD