d"Uccle chicks....for your viewing pleasure!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CowgirlPenny, May 9, 2011.

1. CowgirlPenny

CowgirlPenny Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    South East TN
    Here are my babies. They are a little more than a week old now. I have one Mille Fleur d'Uccle and two Porcelain d'Uccles. Hopefully I get atleast one hen out of this trio. I'll be so sad if they are all boys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dkvart1

dkvart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    They are so cute!

3. fshinggrl

fshinggrl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    the edge of insanity
    Love their furry feet! [​IMG] They're adorable!

4. stellacat

stellacat Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    They are really cute! In the last pic of all three chicks the far left porcelain d'uccle looks bigger than the other two; possibly a cockerel?

5. CowgirlPenny

CowgirlPenny Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    South East TN
    Quote:It's always possible, but size has fooled me before, so only time will tell! My giant ones have ended up just being 'normal' size, or vice versa. [​IMG]

6. Nicole01

Nicole01 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 28, 2011
    MN
    Awww... So precious! Your Mille Fleur looks exactly like mine right down to the stripe on hopefully "her" head. I'm hoping for a girl too. I only have 1 d'uccle to count on.

7. Wildflower_VA

Wildflower_VA Chillin' With My Peeps

I had the pleasure of meeting a young Mille Fleur d'Uccle rooster on Saturday at our poultry club meeting. He was the most personable fowl I ever saw! He was used in the health check demonstration portion of the meeting and was de-spurred, and he chimed in his opinion with the funniest crow during the whole thing. He totally let his owners demonstrate checking for all kinds of diseases and how to check for scale mites (which he had) and lice. They turned him every which way but lose, and he just acted like it was an every day thing. He would be such fun to have around.

8. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Awwww! Their sweet personalities are already coming through!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Glitter Graphics

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by