Daddy! I want an Oompa-Loompa! Now!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by chickiebaby, Sep 8, 2008.

1. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    You all just keep posting cuter and cuter pictures every day and I can't stand it. Did everyone see the baby with the lamb this morning? I am about going crazy.

If I wanted this much cuteness I would just move to Japan, land of cute - - doggies, kitties, duckies, lambies, chickies of course, and now little cute humanoids!

I tell you, I can't take it! You are all TOO CUTE!

love, Veruca

2. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    It's the quail that are getting to me! [​IMG] I gotta get me some quail!!

3. chickiebaby

chickiebaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2008
    western mass
    But what about the cute lil human babies? What catalog do I use for those?!

4. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Nothing legal I'm sure lol, unless you can find something with Ann Geddes' work and be satisfied with that.

5. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    Thank goodness babies didn't come out of catalogs! My husband already wants #2... but my hips ain't havin' none of that!

I am waiting on my McMurray catalog already!!! Being patient is horrible.... I already know its too late for me to order.... but man, if I see one more cute chickie I'm going to break down and internet order like this weekend!!!!

6. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] Why put off for tomorrow, what you can do today?

7. mgibbzzz

mgibbzzz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Somerset, OH
    Don't get me started on babies!! Dh says that since we can't have any more, Dr,'s don't know why, I am baby crazy. We breed hound dogs and now I am chick crazed! Can't wait for my broody's eggs to hatch!

Michelle

DMK Ranch

8. summerwindsfarm

summerwindsfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2008
    Stroud, Oklahoma
    There must be something in the air lol. I just ordered a dozen gold laced cochins and a half dozen australorps from Ideal.

I went from 300 birds to 23 in 3 months cause i had my grandbaby so much that i was going nuts trying to keep all my breeders feed, watered and free ranged and keep up with a toddler too. So I sold all but my laying flock of australorps and my breeder guineas. Now his moms had her surgery and my life is back to normal..soooo..was time for some more babies to grow up to fill some of these empty pens!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  9. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Now y'all tell me I could have gotten them online or in a catalog [​IMG] We have six!!!!!!! Wish I had known it could have been easier [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. geckomama

geckomama Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Wait!!!! I just figured out we were talkin ch :lauooks I did know those could come from online or a cat :laualog

for a moment I thought we were talking kids [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by