Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer)

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by morlan75, Jun 18, 2010.

1. morlan75

morlan75 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2010
    Gower
    Here's some pictures of our new baby Khaki Campbell Ducks we got last saturday [​IMG] Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer) lol!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    They are just so adorable.. I love the photo of the little one flapping its tiny little wings after the swim. They look like very content little ones!

3. chickboss

chickboss Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    Cute, Cute, Cute Babies!!!! LOL, lovin' the names! I have kids and we end up with names like "Sparkle Girl, Sparkle King, Cutie Bunnie, Blue Egg, Pretty Pumkin, ect., ect. " It is so much fun letting them name them.

4. Surehatch

Surehatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2009
    Georgia
    beautiful!

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    OMG at the cuteness overload. They are precious.

6. HorseFeatherz NV

HorseFeatherz NV Eggink Chickens

I just love it when they are little, get out of the water, stand tall on their toes and flap their little wing bones [​IMG] - always makes me smile.

I have a Dora the explorer also - she is a chicken tho........... 'Dorable Dora [​IMG]

7. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    TOO CUTE! [​IMG] I love the picture of the duckie flapping her wings......cute! [​IMG]

8. morlan75

morlan75 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2010
    Gower
    Thank you all [​IMG] we're really happy to have them this is our first time ever keeping ducks and we are soooooo excited to be honist!
    We are looking at getting a duck house in the next few weeks when they are old enough to go outside. We had a "Pet" wild duck called Daffyd Duck but sadly was taken by a fox [​IMG] I'll try and find some pictures I have of him if anyones interested? maybe ID him for me I allways belived he was either a wild mallard or a welsh harlequin.
    Anyway it's all thanks to good old Daffyd me and the OH have now got our 3 girls [​IMG]

9. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
    Too cute!

Next time I go to a swap and see a Khaki drake, he's coming home with me! My Khaki girls need a boyfriend so that I can have cute little Khaki babies! [​IMG]

10. bock

bock Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2008
    Northern CA
    I want to see pics of Daffyd plz. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by