Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer)

morlan75

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Gower
Here's some pictures of our new baby Khaki Campbell Ducks we got last saturday
Daffers, Crazy Dayzie & Dora (the explorer) lol!

duckyfromoz

Quackaholic
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Australia
They are just so adorable.. I love the photo of the little one flapping its tiny little wings after the swim. They look like very content little ones!

chickboss

Songster
9 Years
Mar 23, 2010
Cute, Cute, Cute Babies!!!! LOL, lovin' the names! I have kids and we end up with names like "Sparkle Girl, Sparkle King, Cutie Bunnie, Blue Egg, Pretty Pumkin, ect., ect. " It is so much fun letting them name them.

HorseFeatherz NV

Eggink Chickens
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Sierra Foothills of Reno, NV
I just love it when they are little, get out of the water, stand tall on their toes and flap their little wing bones
- always makes me smile.

I have a Dora the explorer also - she is a chicken tho........... 'Dorable Dora

morlan75

In the Brooder
9 Years
Jun 16, 2010
Gower
Thank you all
we're really happy to have them this is our first time ever keeping ducks and we are soooooo excited to be honist!
We are looking at getting a duck house in the next few weeks when they are old enough to go outside. We had a "Pet" wild duck called Daffyd Duck but sadly was taken by a fox
I'll try and find some pictures I have of him if anyones interested? maybe ID him for me I allways belived he was either a wild mallard or a welsh harlequin.
Anyway it's all thanks to good old Daffyd me and the OH have now got our 3 girls

Sweetfolly

Songster
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Kildare, Wisconsin
Too cute!

Next time I go to a swap and see a Khaki drake, he's coming home with me! My Khaki girls need a boyfriend so that I can have cute little Khaki babies!

Top Bottom