1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dairy nanny for sale, Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by A1 Steak Sauce, Nov 14, 2009.

1. A1 Steak Sauce

A1 Steak Sauce Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2009
    My House
    Hey! I've got a 9 month old dairy goat for sale, she's 3/4 LaMancha and 1/4 Sanaan. She might be bred, if she was it was to a LaMancha buck of my neighbors who jumped the fence about a month ago lol. Anyway, she's light brown with a white belly and a few white stripes on her back legs that run up to her back, black dorsal stripe, little ear buds (of course lol,) and is incredibly friendly. Great with other goats, sheep, horses, chickens, and loves people. She leads pretty good, I haven't spent a lot of time working with her on that though. Selling her because I need some more money for Christmas. Pick up only, I'm located in Weatherford, OK. I'd prefer cash... Any questions then feel free to PM or even better email. Sorry I don't have pics, I don't have a camera. Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  2. GracefulBantams

GracefulBantams Hatching and Showing

Oct 10, 2007
    Oklahoma
  3. A1 Steak Sauce

Nov 6, 2009
    My House
    Quote:Oh cool, thanks!

4. A1 Steak Sauce

Nov 6, 2009
    My House
    Come on, ya know ya want her! [​IMG] She's a really sweet goat, & should be a fine milker.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by