1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Daisy belles

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by danniboi1990, Nov 1, 2011.

1. danniboi1990

danniboi1990 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 16, 2011
    Coventry
    Hey people. I think I may have a daisy belle (after googling it), however mine is black all over it's body with the silver/White flecks on her neck. The ones on the net are grey bodied.. Has anyone got any pictures they wish to share with me of their own daisy belles? Thanks all [​IMG]

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Can you post a pic?

It is my understanding the Daisy Belle is a hybrid --a sex linked chicken bred for production.

Did you get her from a breeder? If not, it is likely you have a mixed bird who happens to have similar coloring.

3. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I would like to see a picture also.

4. Sylvester017

Sylvester017 Overrun With Chickens

Nov 29, 2012
    So. Calif.
    This is a bit late post but the Daisy Belles look very similar to Iowa Blue Hens. I like the looks of both hens. Very striking. There's also something called a Norfolk Grey (Black Maria) that looks similar. Do u still have ur Daisy Belle lookalike to post a pic? I love the unique pattern/coloring.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by