Dale Earnhardt Memorabilia cars, stuffed bears, photos, etc.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Quail_Antwerp, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    My husband and I have decided to part with our collection of Dale Earnhardt Cars and other memorabilia.

I am having some trouble getting the pics to load right now, but soon as I get them to load I will edit and add the pics.

All prices include shipping within the 48 lower states.
    We have 3 1:24 scale cars we are offering at this time. We have one more that we decided to keep for now. Cars are all brand new, in original boxes, and have never been opened.

We have the Dale Earnhardt 1:24 scale legend car. This was produced after his passing in memory of him. We paid $90 for it new. Asking $60 OBO.

The Coca~Cola two car father and son set. Black Dale Jr. number 1 car 1:24 scale and Red Dale Sr #3 1:24 scale. Asking $80 for the set.

Other items we have are 8x10 photo of Dale Sr mounted on Oak with name plate and collectors card mounted on it as well. Asking $30

Also have some smaller cars and a stuffed bear. I will post pictures of everything as soon as I can get them to load.

All resonable offers will be considered. I will be putting these on eBay in 1 week if they do not sell here.

Thanks everyone.

2. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    Send some pics or info on the cars ! I'd be interested if it's not something I already have !!![​IMG]

3. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    Here are the pics of the cars.
    I opened the boxes just to get these pics, but I didn't unwrap the cars themselves. Didn't even remove them from their styrofoam.
    [​IMG]

All packaged and in their sleeves.
    [​IMG]

We also have this plaque. It's an 8x10 of Dale Sr. mounted on oak. Also has collectible Nascar card and name plate. Pics aren't the best because I have poor lighting. $25 shipped for plaque.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    All three cars are pending, thanks! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by