1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Dallas/Fort Worth area chicks, laying hens & breeders thread.

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by Citron_d'uccle, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Citron_d'uccle

Citron_d'uccle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    Fort Worth, TX
    Do you know of a reputable breeder in the DFW metroplex, or are You a breeder? Got too many hens and need to sell a few? Where do you buy your chicks? PLEASE list contact info of breeders, businesses, or non-BYC members. If you are a BYC member please list breeds you have for sale. Thanks!

2. Citron_d'uccle

Citron_d'uccle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2011
    Fort Worth, TX
    Laying Hens

Production Reds, Black Sex Link (black Star)$12.00 These Girls Should Lay Lots Of Brown Eggs For You Starting Mid To Late September

Pullets
    15 Production Red Pullets 12 Weeks Old $9.00 Ea
    Brown Egg Layers, Ameraucana Pullets And Laying Hens 12 To 15 Weeks Old Some Laying $9.00 To $15.00
    Buff Orpington Pullets
    Buff Orpington/buff Brahma Cross [feather Legged]large Golden Yellow Birds That Will Lay Brown Eggs $45 For 4 Pullets.

940-367-6318
    940-368-4512

3. remuda1

remuda1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2011
    Granbury, Texas
    Try JustinTime Kennels. If you do a search on CraigsList, they should come up. I saw where she is trying to sell some stock, probably before she has to house them all for the winter. I purchased my Marans from them. Their number is 940-230-7099, you might call to see what they have left.

4. dbounds10

dbounds10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Quote:x2 - I got my girls from her this spring and they are all great! Fat Happy and Healthy! Already have 28 eggs from 4 hens this month!

5. tterry

tterry New Egg

Jan 24, 2013
    Hi,

I am looking for registered susexx chicks the ones that are black an white. Please contact me if you have any or know where I can buy some. Also looking for the beige buff orpington chicks prefer registered to. My granddaughter wants to show them for 4 H and I want to just have them....Thanks

6. midlandmando

midlandmando New Egg

Feb 17, 2015
    I'm looking for some speckled Sussex hens or any color of Sussex hens , if you have any call or text me (432)235-5899 or I will trade I have. 5 swedish flower hen, 2 flower cocks, 2 Americana cocks one black one blue 5 hens they come from the solid black. , blue , splash jean .

7. Ridgeback303

Ridgeback303 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 10, 2015
    Are any of these folks still in business?

8. tarpleyfarm

tarpleyfarm New Egg

May 23, 2016
    Looking for olive egger hens in fort worth

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by