Dallas, Texas New Member - One of the Girls is a Guy!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Chicken Mel, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Chicken Mel

Chicken Mel New Egg

Feb 17, 2016
    Hello!

I has taken 3 1/2 months to reveal itself but one of my hens is a HE. I live in Richardson, Texas and due to a noise ordinance, I am unable to keep her. Does anyone need a nice sweet rooster..FOR FREE!

I am a newbie with few post or I would have put this on the BUY-SELL-TRADE forum. I apologize in advance.

Thanks,
    Melanie

p.s. she is the one with the red waddle (2nd from left)
    [​IMG]

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi, Mel, welcome to BYC, Good luck relocating the cockerel.

3. Chicken Mel

Chicken Mel New Egg

Feb 17, 2016
    Thank you, is a sad day as I had grown attached.

4. Jucodeo

Jucodeo The Sky is Falling!

Jun 15, 2016
    Hey @Chicken Mel we have a great forum on here that can help you relocate your unneeded chickens or unfortunate mis sexed chickens :( The link is right here you may be able to find a good home for him. I would gladly take him, but I am extremely far away in New York so that is out of the picture. Good luck in relocation! https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16182/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing Your flock is beautiful by the way!
    Justin [​IMG]

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! That's such a shame he has turned out to be a cockerel :( You only need 20 posts for the buy sell trade section and I'm ser you will get there pretty quick. Wishing you the very best of luck in finding him a new home :fl

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by