Dan Honour

The Chickinn

Songster
11 Years
Sep 28, 2008
near SF, CA
Is Dan Honour a very good, reputable Buff leghorn breeder? I am looking at possibly buying some birds from him if he has any good birds available. Just wanted to get some background on him if anyone could reply, it would be greatly appreciated.

I dont know of him,but I'm not really into that breed right now. If I could suggest something? Try a post just asking for a reputable breeder for your breed and see whose name pops up- you might find someone you werent expecting and see some great birds!

Good luck!

To answer your question, yes Dan is an Honourable man [pun intended]. He is probably one of the most knowledgeable buff breeders around. His Buff Leghorns have great colour & size.

Last edited:
OK, NYREDS, I just was not sure because I was talking to an APA judge and mentioned Dan and the judge had never heard of him even though this particular judge has judged many Virgina shows. OK, just trying to make sure I wouldn't get ripped off. Also, if anyone knows how much he charges for 2 roosters and about 10 hens, that would be helpful.

He is a member on byc..send him a pm. Dan is very knowledgeable on buff breeding and super helpful. I have one of his books - excellent compilation and good reading for any buff breeder.

Back
Top Bottom