Dancing Bunnies

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Flowerchick, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Flowerchick

Flowerchick Out Of The Brooder

Mar 24, 2008
    Eastern Shore of MD
    OK, where do you get the dancing bunnies, chickens, etc in your posts? I see the smilies up above, but I have to confess that I am in love with the bunny. Also, being new at this, what is a DH or DW? I get husband or wife, but what is the "D"? How about a glossary of terms for the uninitiated? LOL (That one I get!) [​IMG]

2. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* "D" is "dear", flowerchick-- Dear Husband, Dear Son-- Sometimes used even when they are NOT being that "dear", but exasperating!!! Love the idea of a glossery-- I still don't understand some of the msg. smilies/add-ons, and been jabbed for using them wrong! [​IMG] Only caught on to "ROTFL" when I saw it spelled out in captions during a tv commercial!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2008
  3. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    Over to the right of posting ypur opinions look and see the smiles (show (hide) and click on the smiles it will show you a bunch of them!!!![​IMG]:

4. Flowerchick

Mar 24, 2008
    Eastern Shore of MD
    Thanks, guys! I hate to look TOTALLY ignorant![​IMG]

5. Maggie3

Maggie3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I was wondering the same thing...let's see if this works.

[​IMG]

6. Maggie3

Maggie3 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Central Michigan
    [​IMG]

7. Marlinchaser

Marlinchaser Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2007
    MERRY LAND
    Quote:dont be so hard on yourself you have an excuse:

From: Eastern Shore of MD [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

sorry that wasnt very nice how bout a [​IMG] hope [​IMG] that make it all better, I will [​IMG] for now.

8. Flowerchick

Mar 24, 2008
    Eastern Shore of MD
    Ha! You are just jealous! Everyone knows there is no life west of the Chesapeake Bay!!! But since you like chickens, you must be OK. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by