Dang looney African crowned cranes....

Discussion in 'Ornamental Fowl (Swans, etc.)' started by chickenzoo, Sep 17, 2012.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I spent some time making a play gym for my cranes with parrot toys and a teeter totter etc etc... Which they do have fun playing on....but I find them mostly ontop of our used wood pile...grrrrr
    They have a nice large 16x8ft kiddie pond until I get one dug.. For them to play in....which they do...but I used a old plastic kiddie pool to throw these dang wild cactus in I've been digging out of the pasture.....and guess who throws them all out. :/. Then hubby left a tarp on the ground...well that tarp will no longer be water proof with all the holes they put in it and dragged it around the yard. They also saw a feed sack blown up against the fence...they spent hours trying to pull it threw the small fence holes. I guess they keep themselves entertained...their favorite toys are none I bought... But sticks and moss...go figure. :rolleyes:

2. Going Bhonkers

Going Bhonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2012
    SW Florida
    Chickenzoo, you've got to give us a picture! (or two!)

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

They seem to know when I have the camera and just stand there looking at me...lol. I'll try and get some...have some on my phone but don't know how to post them here....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by