dang tsc all to heck !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by andrea98, Apr 23, 2009.

1. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    so is it a rule that if you go in there & they have babies u HAVE 2 take some home / you??!!?? im telling you its very hard ... ok i couldnt do it lol i came home with 2 more that look like they might be blueish... at least thats what im hoping for!!! i will post some pictures of them later when they get settled in

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  2. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Congrats on your additions. I have been to TSC several times since "Chick Days" started and am very proud of myself for resisting the purchase of any. Its been tough, but I have managed. I am gearing up for a big September purchase, so I'll make up for lost time, lol

vortec

3. Chicky Tocks

Chicky Tocks [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2666.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Ru

Oct 20, 2008
    Benton, Arkansas
    Yep. I go in and appease myself with just playing with them. Lucky for me, they won't sell less than 6 at a time and I already have 11 in my brooder that I hatched myself. Otherwise I would have brought home a couple of duckies.

4. Decaffeinated Mommy

Decaffeinated Mommy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2009
    Erath Co.
    The only reason I didn't pick up about 5 more("OMG! Silkies!") last time I went in was that my husband grabbed my hand and looked pleadingly into my eyes and said "not right now, please?"

5. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    aww & how can u go against that lol
    dang husbands all 2 heck 2!!!! i did call mine 1 st tho lol

6. cozycritters

cozycritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Which is why I'm not allowed to go into the feed store with my kids [​IMG] DH always tries to run in without me so I won't get all starry-eyed over the poultry [​IMG]

7. Chicken Fruit

Chicken Fruit Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2009
    Echo Homestead
    Dont you people ever remember how much they stink in the brooder?

Thats what keeps me from dragging more home.

Iam waiting for a broody hen, then I might be unstoppable.

8. Shanay235

Shanay235 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    WV
    I was in there yesterday looking at all the cute duckies telling myself how much happier my boys would be if they had a few more girls to impress Well, I resisted the urge and left without buying any. [​IMG]

Wouldn't you know it, when I checked my email later that day, a fellow BYC member let me know they had some extra special goose eggs available. THAT ONE I DIDN'T RESIST!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG] I'VE GOT MORE BABIES ON THE WAY [​IMG]

9. vortec

vortec Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 29, 2009
    Martin County, NC
    Quote:You have a good point there. I am tickled that my chickens are able to be in the coop and in the run, and that I can leave them there without too much supervision. In the brooder, it was a serious job, that required constant care. I don't miss that aspect of baby chicks, lol

vortec

10. Decaffeinated Mommy

Decaffeinated Mommy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 19, 2009
    Erath Co.
    Quote:I can't! He does sad puppy eyes just perfectly! But he isn't anti-chicks at all, he is the one who bought the first 5 TSC chicks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by