Danged enabler!

Crickett

Songster
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
Heart of Dixie
While out driving today with DH, we passed a sign that said "chicks 4 sale" I didn't even see it! So what does hubby do? Turns the car around and heads back! Now I have 8 new chicks! I've had to make another broody box, I have 26 eggs in the bator due to hatch next week, and 17 teenage chicks who will be goin into the coop come tuesday! Now wonder I'm obssesed! He keeps feeding my addiction!
love.gif

So does anyone have the number of CA? *ahem* My name is Kimberly and I'm a chick-a-holic.
tongue2.gif

Well, All of you people on here are ENABLERS! Does anyone feel bad about it? I doubt it.

I thought I would get a couple of ducks. Well, I have four 4 week olds that are growing so fast. Went to the feed store last week and came home with five Bantam chicks.

Reading BYC posts and ended up ordering 18 Silkie Eggs from a BYC member. Should be here today.

When will it stop? My name is Linda and ......

I posted new pics of my new banties that I bought for my Mom. I thought oh this is terrible, we don't need more chicks. We have 17 - 10 week olds. I couldn't resist....Should we feel bad about it?

Not after watching my Mom preening over "little ones." It was sheer joy.

Back
Top Bottom