Dark Brahma LF hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hot2Pot, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    My flock of Dark Brahmas have finally started laying! I do have some of their eggs in the Bator but have not candled yet so I consider these test eggs. Brahmas are big , beautiful, calm birds. I do have two roosters in the flock so fertility should be good. I am going to try and take some current pics as soon as the sun comes out. The hens have marvelous silver pencilling, and the roos have a distinctive dark pattern, being mostly black. They lay a nice sized brown egg, and make good pets for the family flock. PM me with questions. I will combine shipping to save you money if you win more than one auction . As always, we cannot guarantee your hatch rate on shipped eggs. You will receive at least 6 eggs, but I generally send extras if laid.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    How many eggs are you listing on this auction?

3. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Generally if I list 6 eggs, I send 8 or 9. Thanks for asking.

4. Sjisty

Sjisty Scribe of Brahmalot

May 18, 2009
    Brooksville
    Thanks, I didn't notice it in your listing. I see it now - must have been a brain cramp!

5. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    It was late last night when I listed, and I forgot to put the number of eggs, so I edited. No brain cramp on your part:-D

6. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Here's a pic of her hen.

[​IMG]

7. Hot2Pot

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks Jim, I need to get a better picture so you can see the beautiful pencilling these hens have. They were having so much fun running around, they were wondering if I was trying to catch them with my phone in their faces:-D if this rain stops, hopefully I can get some close ups.

8. mrheinz77

mrheinz77 New Beginnings Poultry

May 22, 2011
    SE Wisconsin
    Here are newer pictures.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by