Dark Brahma pullets/ AL...any takers? (DONE)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alabama girl, Jun 9, 2008.

1. alabama girl

alabama girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I want to order dark brahma pullets from Ideal hatchery, they said they'd be here by the 27th. of June, please let me know if you are interested because I'll keep only one or two, the rest can go. Attaching the link for pictures

http://www.feathersite.com/Poultry/CGA/Brahma/BRKBrahma.html

Please let me know so I can place the order as soon as possible. Thanks
    Amber

Last edited: Jun 9, 2008
  2. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    OMG did you see the one named "squint"?? Shes georgous!! I thought they were all white, I didnt know they came in different colors. I saw a light rooster the other day, they are huge!! You are so lucky.

3. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I know, they are so pretty, I saw their picture in a book, they looked like angels. I am not lucky yet, since I have not placed an order yet. I have to find a taker of 8-9 chicks before I ask them to send my 10.

4. debbyluvschickens

debbyluvschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 21, 2008
    eastern arkansas
    Are you looking for someone near you, or are you going to ship the chicks you dont want?

5. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    I would definitely prefer some one closer, do not want to ship. The lady said that minimum order is $20 and I'll get 10 chicks. So that is exactly what I'll charge the taker, I'll cover what ever the shipping might be. You'll just pay $2 per chick.

6. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    I will take them.I am in NW Georgia but I have family in Columbus Ga.which is pretty close.

7. alabama girl

Apr 5, 2008
    Auburn, Al
    Great James, they'd be here on the 26th. or the 27th, the lady at the hatchery said. I'll keep you posted. Thank you so very much.
    Amber

8. JamesA

JamesA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 1, 2008
    Cedartown Georgia
    Can not wait.I am excited

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by