1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Dark Cornish bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by [email protected] Raiser, Jun 22, 2010.

1. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Songster

Sep 10, 2008
    I have several 08,09, and 2010 birds for sale now. The older birds are my breeders that have produced good birds. They are breeder and possible show quality. They 2010 are young so you could get s very nice bird once they develope. I will ship. Best bloodlines in the country. Have shown them and have done well. These are nice short, big birds. I will sell in pairs, trios. Email if intrested in singles. Email if you have any questions or for pics.

2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Where are you located?? I might be interested if you are within driving distance, to hot to ship here right now.

3. tileman@prodigBird Raiser

[email protected] Raiser Songster

Sep 10, 2008
    I'm in ny

4. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    Thanks, that is to far to drive !! LOL !! maybe this fall if you have some left. It is in the 90's here right now with the humidity taking it up above 100. So I wouldn't chance shipping right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: